No Graphics Folder

deanosoff1976

Can anyone tell me where I might find my graphics folder which contains nets and pitch details. Ive downloaded some alternative nets and I need to put them in the graphics folder within Sports Interactive/Footballmanager2008/graphics/Pitch & Nets. But I dont have a graphics folder, Ive used logos, face packs and kits before and I know where and how to activate them but im lost with this one.

Can anyone tell me where I might find my graphics folder which contains nets and pitch details. Ive downloaded some alternative nets and I need to put them in the graphics folder within Sports Interactive/Footballmanager2008/graphics/Pitch & Nets. But I dont have a graphics folder, Ive used logos, face packs and kits before and I know where and how to activate them but im lost with this one.

This should really be in the editors hideaway but know that you know that il help.

You simply have to create the folder yourself ( right click etc ). Put all logos, facepacks etc into the folder and place the folder alongside the others.

let us know when you have done it.

^WHS

The graphics folder is created when you launch the game for the first time after installing so if you haven't launched the game before - you can do it that way too.

Are you sure, Neji? That didn't happen for me. I created it myself.

Are you sure, Neji? That didn't happen for me. I created it myself.

Maybe not :D I thought I had it happen with 08 a few months ago, I formatted the computer and installed FM. Went to install some graphics and the folder wasn't there, I launched FM and went back and it had appeared.

I'm not sure, i could be making things up :rolleyes:

This should really be in the editors hideaway but know that you know that il help.

You simply have to create the folder yourself ( right click etc ). Put all logos, facepacks etc into the folder and place the folder alongside the others.

let us know when you have done it.

Well ive created a graphics folder and unzipped my download (30 various coloured Nets) in there. This is where Im stuck because I dont know how to incorporate the chosen net into the game, I read the download instructions and it said place the download in the Nets folder under graphics. Then when I start up the game go to preferences and select the nets I want from the drop down. I dont see a dropdown on the preferences screen or any other selected nets?? any ideas

preferences > display and sound.. the only options are there, theres nothing to customise the nets etc afaik. try ticking the two boxes at the top... use skin cache and always reload skin on confirm and see if that does the job when you start up your game...

Maybe not :D I thought I had it happen with 08 a few months ago, I formatted the computer and installed FM. Went to install some graphics and the folder wasn't there, I launched FM and went back and it had appeared.

I'm not sure, i could be making things up :rolleyes:

I think you are. :D

Deanosoff, yeah, just do what rinso said and they should work. :)

Archived