Chelsea or Everton

coop76

Right im about to start a new online game v my scouse mate who is starting as Liverpool and I need to choose a team with no European football also this season so narrowed it down to Chelsea or Everton.

Has anybody got info on starting transfer and wage budgets after the last patch also any future changes?

Any other info would be helpful as think Chelsea will be easy to win trophy's straight away but what about Everton can I get them to challenge in the 1st season or would I need to wait for a few seasons.

5 hours ago, coop76 said:

Right im about to start a new online game v my scouse mate who is starting as Liverpool and I need to choose a team with no European football also this season so narrowed it down to Chelsea or Everton.

Has anybody got info on starting transfer and wage budgets after the last patch also any future changes?

Any other info would be helpful as think Chelsea will be easy to win trophy's straight away but what about Everton can I get them to challenge in the 1st season or would I need to wait for a few seasons.

I have just started a Chelsea game and i got a starting budget of £70m   Chelsea have struggled in every game i have played on fm 17 with AI manager but i have played about ten games and am just behind arsenal who are top.

A good mixture of hot prospects and some experience.  Definitely a stronger side than the AI managing suggests. Can't comment on Everton but obviously you have Lukaku etc there so a decent side also but not quite as good.

Archived