New Nation rules help! (MLS setup)

BuckSaddler

Hello, 

I'm attempting something very ambitious and would love some help to complete this.

Here's what I want to do...

* 4 conferences, 10 teams. 36 matches.

Group A plays each other twice. Then randomly plays 6 teams in each of the other 3 groups to make 36. I've managed this so far... but the regions are throwing up a few teams in the wrong field. 

(Is there anyway to manually add the teams to a conference you've created? So far the best I can get is Group A,B,C,D. I've attempted to add the conferences and added the top division as a parent comp... but I am getting a message about sub competitions not being selected to play in the competition... so deleted them.)

* After this stage I want the top team 4 teams to enter a play off for the champions of the conference. 

* After that stage the 4 champions of each conference will then have a further play off for the overall winner of the entire nation. 

* I'd also like 32 of the clubs to enter a US only Cup and the remaining 8 Canadian clubs to enter a national cup. (I've attempted this by registering the clubs to my new cup but the game is still throwing unregistered clubs into the competitions)

* I've attempted an exempt maximum wage rule (a workaround for designated players which seems to be hardcoded into MLS existing structure only) but when testing I still managed to sign more than I was allowed. 

If anyone can help me create the ultimate fantasy league there's a huge crate of beers in it for them! :-)

Archived