10 Star opinions for Realistic FM

brs41

Hi,

Dear SIgames.I have some "realistic opinions for next FM serie.

1-Country taxes must be effective.When we want to transfer football player,he would not want contract with his contract.He has to want with his earning money after taxes.At this point country taxes really important.

2-Footballers has to get "mood"

For ex. He could divorced or find new girl friend or he could cheat her or get marry.He could lost his one of family number. etc. That will effect with get "stressed,excited etc.".And it will effect to his perform on match.

3-There would be a "footballer magazine".They have special life.we have to learn what he do important to be new on that magazine.For example like "2.opinion" they can go night clubs,help poor people,make Car crash,can cheat his wife or girlfriend etc." its All about your imagination.And it will effect his "mood and perform".depending on these maybe they can come to train late or miss train or he can come drunk to train.We could ask to him "Why".maybe he could lie to us.then we could Show the news on "footballer magazine".we could share more things than totally about football.Thats important Cuz its the realistic one and its All in Real football life.

4-Some special holidays or some special reasons foreign Footballers could want to go his main country.maybe he could ask for permission.

5-Footballers can be effective on transfer to help us.maybe we could want help to convice to join Our club for Our interested player.Same country member which we own can help for Them.maybe Our clubs favourite players or playing footballers or Our staff member.I meant there must be a "convince" option.

6-People can die or miss one of body part on pitch or in his special life for some reason.maybe it could be happen once at 1billion chance.but it happend at history.

7-We have to know if some Scout come to watch Our player.Footballer also have to know that.he could perform better or worst who knows his "mood" and maybe we could ask something to scouts or Our footballer who knows.

8-Footballlers family could come to watch his match.It can be effective on his player perform.

9-Footballers have to get "loyalty" if we manage his favorite club or if we are his favorite personal.It could effective to stay or come to this club.

10-Clubs have to get youth academy where we want.It will increase knowledge.

11(Bonus)-There will be option to change kit styles at the beginning of season.Its really boring see same kits at every season.

And the special request-I really dont understand Why my 20 rating footballer take shoot to faraway at freekics and our 20 rating dribbler cant dribble well.Take care this and fix it.And there will be 7-15 age football collage under our management."We" could find our wonderkid and start to improve him at these age."And footballers,staff members etc. childs could born in game.Maybe the kid will be better than his dad."That will be wonderful". :)

Tell me about your opinions.If you like,help me to show to SIgames.All we want "Realistic FM".

Bestwishes.

I'm sure players do feel pressured at times. When big clubs are interested in them, it will show in their profile that they feel pressured. 

As for stuff like cheat on his wife and etc, the real player could sue SI for such false allegations so it's unlikely they will be in the game. 

9 hours ago, brs41 said:

1-Country taxes must be effective.When we want to transfer football player,he would not want contract with his contract.He has to want with his earning money after taxes.At this point country taxes really important.

I think that is already reflected in FM17.

2-Footballers has to get "mood"

For ex. He could divorced or find new girl friend or he could cheat her or get marry.He could lost his one of family number. etc. That will effect with get "stressed,excited etc.".And it will effect to his perform on match.

Won't happen in such detail in FM for legal reasons. Newgens, especially young ones, can suddenly have their Determination attribute rise or fall sharply for an "off-field" event, but that would be open to your interpretation.

3-There would be a "footballer magazine".They have special life.we have to learn what he do important to be new on that magazine.For example like "2.opinion" they can go night clubs,help poor people,make Car crash,can cheat his wife or girlfriend etc." its All about your imagination.And it will effect his "mood and perform".depending on these maybe they can come to train late or miss train or he can come drunk to train.We could ask to him "Why".maybe he could lie to us.then we could Show the news on "footballer magazine".we could share more things than totally about football.Thats important Cuz its the realistic one and its All in Real football life.

That sounds like a collaboration between Sports Interactive and HELLO! magazine. For that reason, and also legal reasons, that will probably never happen in FM.

4-Some special holidays or some special reasons foreign Footballers could want to go his main country.maybe he could ask for permission.

I don't know what exactly you mean by this.

5-Footballers can be effective on transfer to help us.maybe we could want help to convice to join Our club for Our interested player.Same country member which we own can help for Them.maybe Our clubs favourite players or playing footballers or Our staff member.I meant there must be a "convince" option.

Already in FM. You can ask a player to promote your club to their friend/former team-mate.

6-People can die or miss one of body part on pitch or in his special life for some reason.maybe it could be happen once at 1billion chance.but it happend at history.

No. Just no. Imagine a user coming onto these forums saying "OMG! NEYMAR HAD A HEART ATTACK IN MY GAME AND DIED!" or "MARCUS RASHFORD LOST HIS LEFT ARM IN AN ACCIDENT! HELP ME!". Also, imagine the lawsuits SI would face.

7-We have to know if some Scout come to watch Our player.Footballer also have to know that.he could perform better or worst who knows his "mood" and maybe we could ask something to scouts or Our footballer who knows.

Already in FM, if I'm not mistaken? Isn't there some sort of news item or something? (And, as @vasilli07 rightly points out, some players can feel pressure when clubs are interested in them.)

8-Footballlers family could come to watch his match.It can be effective on his player perform.

What would be the point of this? Wouldn't family members watch their son/brother/spouse/father play anyway, even if it wasn't referenced in-game?

9-Footballers have to get "loyalty" if we manage his favorite club or if we are his favorite personal.It could effective to stay or come to this club.

Loyalty is in FM and has been since the Championship Manager days.

10-Clubs have to get youth academy where we want.It will increase knowledge.

Sounds an awful lot like a typical FIFA Manager 'fluff' feature that real football managers shouldn't be overly concerned with.

11(Bonus)-There will be option to change kit styles at the beginning of season.Its really boring see same kits at every season.

Widely requested by many on these forums. I wouldn't mind that idea, but again, I suspect legal reasons might be stopping FM from implementing it.

My opinions on these ideas are in bold.

I too would like "Realistic FM" (though I feel the game is already very realistic), but I'm afraid I don't agree with a lot of what you've suggested.

• 6 months later...

Archived