Left back required

yorkie87

Starting third season of my Everton save and after a left back to replace baines. Always found this a problem position in previous years. After a full back in support duty if possible with about 20/30 mil to spend so any suggestions welcome, thanks. 

Take a look at Zeca, he starts of in the brazilian league. Well-rounded, but unspectacular.

Benjamin Mendy is a great one. You can take a look at Douglas Santos, Alex Telles, Tyrone Mings, Jorge, Chilwell and Nathan Ake and see how they've progressed.

If you accept a more attacking-minded left back there's plenty of options though. Take a look at Grimaldo, Guerreiro, Jose Gaya, Bernat or Sessegnon.

Prices will vary based on how your save have progressed, so you'll just need to scout a couple of players and see who you can get.

top division in brazil several clubs have some really good left backs but Charlie Taylor is a really great to any prem team at left back could always try the dutch and Belgian leagues I sometimes unearth some newgen gems after 2-3 years cheap but normally go into my team either starting or from the bench 

• 2 weeks later...

save some money and check out ludwig augustinsson.  kid can play in a european competition no problem, and is more than qualified enough to play consistently well as part of a starting 11 in the premier league or any other top flight league. costs 2-4m usually, and with cheap salary.

Archived