Give the option to be unsackable

rasadi90

Often times you only have one way to progress in FM, improve, improve, improve, otherwise you get sacked. While this is quite easy, sometimes I just want to build my club in a different way which this game doesnt support. 

The lowest expectations for the season are often at least what you achieved in the last season, but if you want to take a step back and give youth a chance, its unrealistic to achieve it without safe-scamming which is sad.

it could just be an option when you start the game for people who want this (make it work for every human manager for online play!). It might not be super realistic, but I want this feature to play with friend without the need of the ingame editor to make us unsackable and feeling guilty of having a tool like this activated for the rest of the save, since you also cant deactivate the fm editor, also there will always be the status of 'fm editor used: yes', so my friend wouldnt even know if i abuse the tool for something else. 

FM is so much more entertaining without any tools, so having this option really would help me and my friends enjoy the game for a long time. Usually I only buy FM every second year, but if they bring this feature into FM18, ill get it immediately!

I really hope you are considering this, I think since this feature is already in game but just not available without the tool it wouldnt take more than an hour to implement it. 

Thanks, Nils

• Neil Brock locked and unlocked this topic
  • 11 months later...

Archived