[Suggestions] Little things that I would change for a new FM

johnnycarvajal1

First of all, sorry my prehistorical English, but Im Spanish :( and this is my first post

+I would like have a pov camera, from the bench. This is a simulator, so every little thing is important to made FM a greater experiencie.

+In real football many corners happen because a winger try to dribble the defender but he stop him and the ball go out. In FM corners number are correct, but usually corners happen because the winger cross a ball and the goalkeeper dont catch it. In real football a goalkeeper always catch a cross. This is an unreal I think that I would improve.

+Im Spanish and I think that English teams are so overrated in the game. United and City are usually the greatest teams in Europe and, in real life, British teams arent the best in Europe.

+I play a lot FM and now I know all the roles, but I think it would be better a "manual" system. Luis Enrique dont say to Messi that he is an "advanced playmaker attack" or to Luis Suarez that he is a "complete forward support". I would prefer a more manual, intuitive and concrete system.

+And finally I want an instruction for the players to provoke the yellow card.

Thanks for your attention

1 hour ago, johnnycarvajal1 said:

+Im Spanish and I think that English teams are so overrated in the game. United and City are usually the greatest teams in Europe and, in real life, British teams arent the best in Europe.

That's usually what will happen if the English leagues are loaded but not many other leagues are.

More to the point, though... you are aware that the Premier League has a massive TV deal, aren't you? With all that money coming in, it's very likely that the biggest Premier League clubs will soon be seriously challenging for the Champions League again.

Also, your English is perfectly acceptable, and your suggestion of a POV bench camera sounds good. :thup:

5 hours ago, johnnycarvajal1 said:

+I would like have a pov camera, from the bench. This is a simulator, so every little thing is important to made FM a greater experiencie.

I will second this idea. :thup:

Well said @CFuller

And yes, some more camera angles would be superb; one from the bench would be amazing, but I feel the graphics would need to improve over time in order for this camera to be made in the game. 

I would love a TV camera but a tad more zoomed in. Feels a tad zoomed out atm. 

22 hours ago, CFuller said:

More to the point, though... you are aware that the Premier League has a massive TV deal, aren't you? With all that money coming in, it's very likely that the biggest Premier League clubs will soon be seriously challenging for the Champions League again.

The problem with this logic is that the Premier League has been in a position of massive financial dominance for the last decade & it's the financial freedom that is often cited as part of the problem with a lack of continental success in real life.

On 2017-6-1 at 10:51, CFuller said:

That's usually what will happen if the English leagues are loaded but not many other leagues are.

Also, your English is perfectly acceptable, and your suggestion of a POV bench camera sounds good. :thup:

This happens since a long time ago, but real life show us that have many stars doesnt mean be the best. Man City spend a lot this years and it have never been the best european team. Tottenham have a very good team but in europe does 0 effort. 

And teams like Borussia Dortmund or Atletico de Madrid arrive to final rounds of champions this years without spending a lot of money.

2 minutes ago, johnnycarvajal1 said:

This happens since a long time ago, but real life show us that have many stars doesnt mean be the best. Man City spend a lot this years and it have never been the best european team. Tottenham have a very good team but in europe does 0 effort. 

And teams like Borussia Dortmund or Atletico de Madrid arrive to final rounds of champions this years without spending a lot of money.

That's true. You can even go back to the days of when Steaua Bucharest and Crvena Zvezda (Red Star Belgrade) were winning European Cups as evidence of this.

Mind you, I suspect the huge resources that the biggest Premier League clubs will see them snap up most of the world's leading players before too long. I can see the scenario of a massive PL club building a 'super-team' and sweeping all before them occurring in real life, much like Manchester United do in a lot of FM17 saves. It's probably more likely to be City than United, but my point stands.

To put it another way, I don't think it's unrealistic to see English clubs dominating European football in the not-too-distant future.

On 6/1/2017 at 08:13, johnnycarvajal1 said:

In real football a goalkeeper always catch a cross. 

I don't think this is true at all. Maybe the corners in FM are not won the correct way, but saying a GK always catches a cross is just wrong.

Im Spanish and I think that English teams are so overrated in the game. United and City are usually the greatest teams in Europe and, in real life, British teams arent the best in Europe.

I am currently playing in Germany with on the German leagues loaded and in this game the German teams have gone on to massive European success. If the English leagues are loaded, the money they get in FM will help them, but if they're not selected it doesn't seem as big an issue to me.

• 5 months later...

Archived