Players won't learn position?

I play with wing backs I've had Amavi since he was 22, In my third season with Liverpool he's been training In that role ever since I got him and has easily played over 50 games In that time but no bars are going up. Same with Tierney coming to the end of his first season In which he's been first team at just 20 years old and still no movement, even with my coaches saying he's adapting to his new position well still no bars going up??? Help.

593331c7c6628_Screenshot2017-06-0322_54_29.thumb.png.88c3cb9815ab865bc16c7b5d508f2525.png593331d73aea4_Screenshot2017-06-0322_55_37.thumb.png.3ac1279975b3ea794893600abe99678f.png

2 minutes ago, Kingkestrel said:

I play with wing backs I've had Amavi since he was 22, In my third season with Liverpool he's been training In that role ever since I got him and has easily played over 50 games In that time but no bars are going up. Same with Tierney coming to the end of his first season In which he's been first team at just 20 years old and still no movement, even with my coaches saying he's adapting to his new position well still no bars going up??? Help.

What bars?

Training in that position improves his knowledge of that position and improves the key attributes for that role.

Both players have improved their knowledge of the position to at least "Accomplished" because it is listed in their positions below their name.

The circles are a direct reflection of how good their attributes are for that role.  The only way to improve the circles are to increase the key attributes for that role. 

Amavi is close to his potential so the only way he will improve those attributes would be to lower other none key attributes but even then he might not free up enough CA to improve the key ones.

Tierney has got room to improve but would require very unbalanced training and heavy focus on the key attributes for that role so that all earned CA was put into those key attributes.  Even then it would take a few years.

Amavi's attributes have improved explonentially since I've had him, he started as an accomplished wing back and is still just an accomplished wing back 3 seasons later. Every other position It usually only takes me 6 months to see an improvement (more bars are filled In In the position pie therefore becomes more natural In that positon) regardless if their key attributes have improved.

What do you mean by circles?

1 hour ago, Kingkestrel said:

Amavi's attributes have improved explonentially since I've had him, he started as an accomplished wing back and is still just an accomplished wing back 3 seasons later. Every other position It usually only takes me 6 months to see an improvement (more bars are filled In In the position pie therefore becomes more natural In that positon) regardless if their key attributes have improved.

What do you mean by circles?

The bars in the pie are mostly nothing to do with how well he knows the position.

How well he knows the position goes from ineffective to natural as shown on various screens.  Both players are at least accomplished in that position.

The bars in the pie are a direct reflection of the attributes of the player although if he has low knowledge of the position they will always be red/amber irrelevant of how good they are.

Once he is accomplished or natural in a position they simply represent how good his attributes are for that role and the only way to fill the pie more is to significantly increase the the key attributes for that role.

Archived