Suggestions - 10 years player of FM

RaduV

Hello,

It is my first post about Football Manager and i have a number of suggestions:

1. Stats - when you show a player stats in history, do not show only in the league - it must be the overall stats (cups, european cups, etc.). Also, if a player plays all the games in CL,EL, and cups, he must complain less for not playing.

2. Awards - when you display the awards won by a player, the ones that repet themself may be displayed like this ( n x award , when n=0..1000) compered with the awards won every week/month (ex. player of the week - Italy)

3. Tv rights - I'm from Romania. The romanian league is on the bottom of the known leagues. When i play a 10,20 seasons game, and i build a team who has results on a european level and i sell good players in the league, i can not compare with teams that get 1 mil form a single game (tv rights) [compare with the rights i get for the entire season] . If a league has good teams in european cups, you must set a calculator so the tv right go up with the importance of the league. Also the number of suporters must rise with this parameter.

Bonus:

- We all had games where we play a very high rated team [Arsenal - for example] with a low rated team  and we have better players, and better morale and better whatever. And the high rated team misses a lot of shots and draws or loses when the other team stats are 1 shots 1 score. Please, oh please, for the good of my keyboards, just make this kind of games less visible even on extended view....it is a nightmare when you miss, and miss, and miss. 

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Radu

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 2017-6-6 at 15:59, RaduV said:

3. Tv rights - I'm from Romania. The romanian league is on the bottom of the known leagues. When i play a 10,20 seasons game, and i build a team who has results on a european level and i sell good players in the league, i can not compare with teams that get 1 mil form a single game (tv rights) [compare with the rights i get for the entire season] . If a league has good teams in european cups, you must set a calculator so the tv right go up with the importance of the league. Also the number of suporters must rise with this parameter.

Regarding point 3 - Dynamic league reputation is present in FM. Higher league reputation = more TV money. However it can take more than one team being successful in Europe to raise a league's reputation by a significant amount, especially when that league starts off very low such as the Romanian league. For example, if Ajax were to dominate the Champions League the Eredivise would likely still receive much less TV money than either La Liga or the Premier League.

• 5 months later...

Archived