[Suggestion] More In-Game Options/Settings

liros99

Football Simulator is a great game, but I feel like it lacks a certain amount of in-game settings. 

There is another simulator/manager called Out of The Park Baseball that does this very well in my opinion. 

You can enable/disable injuries (and the chances of them)

Set development/regression speeds for players.

Setting scouting accuracy (no scouting ---> 100% accurate)

Rating scales (1-20 default, 1-100, 1-50)

Just some examples of what should be in FM18. 

dEsCGic.png8u0p72s.pngtQqH5Ul.png

The only one of these that would even slightly improve the game (The others even being optional would be an awful addition) would be to choose the rating system. Personally, I do feel the maximum attribute ratings of 20 are a bit too low, it can lead to too many similarly scored players, maybe 25 or 30 would be better, so making this adjustable would be quite useful, but the others imo are totally bonkers and would decrease the realism of the game entirely.

27 minutes ago, David_H1997 said:

The only one of these that would even slightly improve the game (The others even being optional would be an awful addition) would be to choose the rating system. Personally, I do feel the maximum attribute ratings of 20 are a bit too low, it can lead to too many similarly scored players, maybe 25 or 30 would be better, so making this adjustable would be quite useful, but the others imo are totally bonkers and would decrease the realism of the game entirely.

FM already rates players from 1-200.

However for the user you see it as 0.1 to 20.0 and only the value in front of the decimal point is shown on the profile page.  The training page does show the full amount though.

36 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

FM already rates players from 1-200.

However for the user you see it as 0.1 to 20.0 and only the value in front of the decimal point is shown on the profile page.  The training page does show the full amount though.

Where can I see it in the training page? Off the top of my head I can't say that I've ever seen it before

36 minutes ago, David_H1997 said:

Where can I see it in the training page? Off the top of my head I can't say that I've ever seen it before

Offhand the one where you see the graph of improvements.

If you hover over a line you'll get a pop up of the actual number.

9 hours ago, David_H1997 said:

In my opinion the whole point of Football Manager is to play the game however you want. Just having a screen on advanced settings to set a few of these wouldn't be a bad idea. It's a sandbox game. I could give any team I want $1,000,000,000 with the editor in 30 seconds. I don't do it often but I like the option being there. Just having the options to streamline it wouldn't be a bad idea. 

• 5 months later...

Archived