Media overhaul required...

So it was the eve of the biggest game in the history of West Ham Utd; I was about to play Bayern Munich in the Champions League final. What question was I asked in the pre-match press conference?

"What do you think of Stoke Manager David Wagner's decision to place defender Clive Cooper on the transfer list?"

Don't even get me started on the way the game selects a manager at random every few weeks to make a woefully unrealistic remark about a weak link in my team. Something that never happens in reality in case it came back to haunt them.

"What do you think of Eddie Howe singling out Calum Chambers as a weak link in your team?"

He's third choice right back so won't even play, next question.

Just remove press conferences from the game, they spoil what is a great experience.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, i'd say to the people on here who are complaining about 'x being poorly coded' and 'y just fix the bugs etc' are doing a disservice to the people who work hard at SI. I'm 100% sure they work very hard to try and limit the amount of issues that get out the door. 

In saying that, I do personally feel that the media side, including how players react to the things you say as a manager is...well, just not very fun. 

I hope SI have been looking at it and something changes in the next few iterations. 

I do not think anyone has suggested SI staff are lazy & the criticism raise in this tread have been put forward in a constructive manner.

One thing that use to pop up in social media. ( maybe it have been posted allready in the thread, cant go through the whole thread), but it says that this and that league have been demoted to a lower league or promoted. The league itself has been demoted, promoted? Hehe.

Archived