Head coach attributes

Hello all...again,

I'm not sure if the topic fits the category but do my head coach's attributes matter that much in FM 2017?

For instance, I've chosen a tactical motivator..ish coach and for some reason, Aubameyang has difficulty finding motivation playing for me; and after 4 or 5 games I realized I made my head coach 22 :onmehead:. Could that count?

Your reputation affects how effective the motivation attribute is. If you selected "Sunday league" for your past playing experience then your reputation will be low and world class players aren't going to take you seriously. 

It could also be that Auba has low professionalism, a poor motivational choice or maybe just a one off.

No one off, 4 matches, nothing, only 2 official games.

My assistant coach match feedback says that he has troubles motivating himself to play for me. For my head coach past experience it does say professional player so I guess I kinda missed that...

I think morale and stuff like that don't have much impact as it seems to. The only thing I pay attention to is Personality, but that's down to Training and Determination. If you have a good tactic, your players will do well. If you don't, you'll struggle.

Archived