Away Tactics

Apologies if a similar thread exists but I haven't found it. If it does, can you please point me in the right direction.

I am currently playing with PSG. To make things a bit more interesting, I'm only allowed to buy players who were born in Paris or its suburbs and relying heavily on my youth team. Obviously I'm playing with this season's squad and I am in March/April time and my away form has been disastrous since January. I started the season really well, was top of the league, qualified in Europe and the Cups but since the turn of the year, I can't win away. I'm playing a 4-1-2-3 DM Wide tactic. I play quite an attacking game at home and a slightly more defensive away, but over the last 2-3 months, I can't win away. I haven't changed anything, haven't got any major injuries. It's a problem I've had with other clubs I've managed but as they were much smaller I didn't see it as a problem. I'm not expecting to win every game, that's why I'm trying to spice up this save a bit, but can't understand why suddenly I can't win away anymore.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Archived