Player Development Improvements

ChloeLouCaine

Everytime I have asked a first team squad member to train a player from the youth squads, they've always come back saying they never learned anything from the first team player training them. It never has come out saying they learned a lot and have progressed.

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 18:52, michaeltmurrayuk said:

What option are you picking? Generally the top option will get your senior player to pass on one of his PPM's to the youth player, whilst the second option will empart some of his personality and determination attribute onto the youth player.

I've always clicked the second option so would that be why it never happens for me lol

On 13/06/2017 at 18:52, michaeltmurrayuk said:

What option are you picking? Generally the top option will get your senior player to pass on one of his PPM's to the youth player, whilst the second option will empart some of his personality and determination attribute onto the youth player.

There was a quote from a SI staff member a couple of years ago which said that was a myth.

They stated that the different options were to do with how the tutor was viewed within the squad and nothing to do with passing anything on to the tutee.

• 5 months later...

Archived