[Suggestion] Expand Tutoring

borivoje213

I'm enjoying the tutoring/mentoring system on this version, but I'd like to see more variety.

So I'd like to suggest expanding the off pitch/on pitch influences to the following:

Off Pitch (Character)

Aggression, Bravery, Work Rate, Determination, Flair, Concentration.

On Pitch (Game Intelligence)

PPMs, Anticipation, Decisions, Vision, Teamwork.

The trade-off here would be that if a tutor's attributes in any of these areas are low in general or equal to or less than their tutee, then the risk is the tutee could actually drop in that attribute.  Obviously balancing the benefits to make sure it's not an OP option to develop players.

This way there would be more variables to consider when looking for the right tutor, or even whether you're willing to take the risk of a hit on a certain attribute because it's not necessarily as essential to the tutee's game as the attribute(s) you're trying to improve.

+1. Except Flair, where you either "have it" or not...

Never understood why a tutor can't alter a tutee's Aggression for example...
And let me expand the idea by suggesting that a tutor can alter a tutee's "Important Matches" attribute. Of course it's realistic and I don't understand why it isn't already happening.
You can already alter someone's Determination, Ambition and Professionalism (current system), why are you unable to alter Important Matches?

• 1 year later...

Archived