Player Transfer Conversation

Birnir Snær

Hello,

I often find myself with an unhappy player or fans, as i can be quite ruthless when selling a player. But my motivations for the transfer are not seen at all in the game. Now my idea would be to be able to discuss a players status within my team after a season. Right now i can talk to a player after i sell him but only in very exceptional cases do i get any thing positive from those conversations. I would like to be able to sit down with a player after the season and say "hey you are getting on abit, and i cant see you playing more than 15-20 games next season and we have exciting prospects coming through that will need some playing time, will you accept that or do you want a transfer." I´m usually fine with keeping the player, but i know he will get unhappy if i do so i sell them and then the Fans are mad at me.

What i see in this is also an opportunity to make interactions with players little bit more deep, my example here above is just an example. I may want to transfer one of my star strikers because i dont feel they fit the system anymore, and i would be little bit more tactful than sending them an SMS while they are on their way out :)

• 5 months later...

Archived