[suggestion] Penalty Blacklist

borivoje213

Sorry to hijack your topic but I didn't think my idea was worth starting a new one and it's also about penalties. By the way, your suggestion is good and easy to implement, I would second that.

IMO it would be good to have three options for penalty taking during matches:

1) Always taken by the highest placed player on the takers' list that is present on the pitch (default).
2) First penalty taken by the highest placed player present, then second by the next one on the list  & present etc.
3) Ask before each penalty - this would be handy for those games when you're leading 4-0, get the penalty and fancy letting your goalie or a youngster take it. Could be as a small pop up appearing for a few seconds before the actual penalty and if you went to make a cuppa and missed it then the game follows your takers' list and goes on.

I know you can usually change it manually just before the kick if you're quick but this would save a bit of hassle.

5 hours ago, yasiek83 said:

Sorry to hijack your topic but I didn't think my idea was worth starting a new one and it's also about penalties. By the way, your suggestion is good and easy to implement, I would second that.

IMO it would be good to have three options for penalty taking during matches:

1) Always taken by the highest placed player on the takers' list that is present on the pitch (default).
2) First penalty taken by the highest placed player present, then second by the next one on the list  & present etc.
3) Ask before each penalty - this would be handy for those games when you're leading 4-0, get the penalty and fancy letting your goalie or a youngster take it. Could be as a small pop up appearing for a few seconds before the actual penalty and if you went to make a cuppa and missed it then the game follows your takers' list and goes on.

I know you can usually change it manually just before the kick if you're quick but this would save a bit of hassle.

+1

• 5 months later...

Archived