[Suggestion] Player Search Filter Improvement

Majos Trajos

This idea comes up while I am playing with my current save Sunderland.

In the first season when I looked to my squad I saw that there is not enough quality wingers, there was a shortage of strikers and also central midfield options are not good enough according to my standards.

So I decided to play with a back 4 (with two wing backs) and a midfield of 1 DM (Regista) 2 MC's (RPM and DLP (Support) )  and 2 AMC 's ( Enganche  and AP (support) ) with one Advanced Forward  (Defoe). The problem started at that point.

Now with a budget of 14 M Euros It will be hard to find a premiership standard Regista and RPM . So it will be great for these players to having a "player role" option to search for suitable players. 

I suggest to buy Rodrigo Battaglia (1.8 M ) and Jonas Martin (approximately less than 3M ) for RPM and Mitchell Donald for Regista (less than 1M) .These players are coming from an extensive search that I have done for years. What I want to say it will be much easier for players to having a player role filter in player search section to find suitable players for specialized player roles.

I also know that filtering key attributes in player search for buying players for certain roles but not every player is %100 comfortable for that role ( for example when you search for DLP by filtering its attributes a player might be indicated as an advanced playmaker) . Therefore with player role filter will be beneficial for tactical perfection and will be a great improvement regarding to player recruitment.

• 5 months later...

Archived