FM09 release date for singapore

software boutique?

why cannot get it to work?

i forgot the name, fourth storey.

anyway i tried a million times with the keycode, still it said invalid.

i am out of my wits. this doing my head in. i am rightly ****ed.

i tried every single combination. tried the copy/paste link. i tried changing o 0 o 0 o 0s.

why SI why?

i forgot the name, fourth storey.

anyway i tried a million times with the keycode, still it said invalid.

i am out of my wits. this doing my head in. i am rightly ****ed.

i tried every single combination. tried the copy/paste link. i tried changing o 0 o 0 o 0s.

why SI why?

did u see the sticky????? did u?

Why can't we be like other countries and have stock delivered the day before? Common practice overseas is for delivery of games to be the day before or closest restock date and the shop is supposed to hold back sales till release what makes us any different.... zzzzzzzz

What is singapore compare to other bigger countries?

hmmm mine worked like a charm activated directly through uniloc. anyone have any ideas if it can be installed locally & authenticated via uniloc, but then imported to STEAM? I do not like to use my DVD over and over again to launch the game, whilst I like to manually update it. will appreciate it if anyone can help. thanks in advance. :)

hmmm mine worked like a charm activated directly through uniloc. anyone have any ideas if it can be installed locally & authenticated via uniloc, but then imported to STEAM? I do not like to use my DVD over and over again to launch the game, whilst I like to manually update it. will appreciate it if anyone can help. thanks in advance. :)

from my knowledge i don't think that is possible. apart from authenticating and patching, importing would be a no go.

but that would be lovely if it's possible.

edit: i thought after authenticating the game, you don't need the DVD to play it again?

from my knowledge i don't think that is possible. apart from authenticating and patching, importing would be a no go.

but that would be lovely if it's possible.

edit: i thought after authenticating the game, you don't need the DVD to play it again?

well unfortunately that wasn't the case. at least for me. because the game just wouldn't start now.

"fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Error signature

AppName: fm.exe

AppVer: 9.1.0.26064

ModName: fm.exe

ModVer: 9.1.0.26064

Offset: 00fdc281"

I've posted in the bug forums and am waiting for a reply. Meanwhile, will try to reinstall and hope everything works well from there.

thanks for the well wishes lol. It's now running as usual, without a problem as it was like before I patched it. Now for the patch.

I'm beginning to suspect the authentication certificate is behind all this bullsh!t because it ran successfully after I'd uninstalled the product and deactivated this time, which is my 3rd attempt at reinstalling. Hope can bring good news to the other lads in the forum. :)

I'm starting to wonder about the flow. I'm reinstalling for the 4th time now. maybe hammondkahuna can offer some ideas?

1. When FM2009 is not activated, the authentication process does not prompt for activation until the game is launched.

a. I shall assume that fm.exe reads the certificate before launching the game

2. FM2009 v9.0 works fine when it is activated

3. I was unable to launch after I patch the game

a. but it was able to run once just now and I was able to start a new game which means there should be nothing wrong with the patch I'd downloaded - if any files within the patch was corrupted, there was no way I was able to start a new game

Conclusion: Patch 9.1 may have screwed the authentication certificate big time, but somehow due to the fact the product was already activated, fm.exe crashed.

Archived