USA+Canada Pyramid

PaMi 7

Hi all,

I'd like create a DB in wich USA and Canada are together in a one pyramid, as an "united" nation.

For example, I'd like in this way:

1st tier: MLS --> 2 relegations

2nd tier: NASL --> 2 promotions + 2 relegations

3rd tier: USL + Canadian League 1 --> 2 promotions + 2 relegation (1 from USL to PDL, 1 from CL1 to CL2)

4th tier: PDL + Canadian League 2 --> 2 promotions (1 from PDL to USL, 1 from CL2 to CL1) + 2 relegation (1 from USL to PDL, 1 from CL1 to CL2)

5th tier: NPSL + Canadian League 3 --> 2 promotions (1 from NPSL to PDL, 1 from CL3 to CL2) + 2 relegation (1 from NPSL to UPSL, 1 from CL3 to CL4)

6th tier: UPSL + Canadian League 4 --> 2 promotions (1 from UPSL to NPSL, 1 from CL4 to CL3)

Is it possibile to do in this way?

P.S.: sorry for my not perfect english

15 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

Uncle Sam's file doesn't allow you to have USA and Canada together but seperately.

I would a DB in which USA anda Canada are "under same flag".

• 2 weeks later...

I would create a DB as I wrote in the first message and I would know if it is possible to do in that way.

I don't want DB created from other people.

I repeat my question: is it possibile to do DB as I wrote in the first message or not?

12 minutes ago, PaMi 7 said:

I would create a DB as I wrote in the first message and I would know if it is possible to do in that way.

I don't want DB created from other people.

I repeat my question: is it possibile to do DB as I wrote in the first message or not?

I wouldnt have thought so, not the way the nation rules are/would need to be setup.

On 16/7/2017 at 16:10, wkdsoul said:

I wouldnt have thought so, not the way the nation rules are/would need to be setup.

Thanks for your answer but I don't well understand it because I speak english a little

it might be. if you set up the canada and us only leagues a child leagues and then set the dividing line as the boarder. it still would not work well though as the Canadian teams are disadvantages(lower youth rating higher taxes(unable to compete financially)) so would get relegated more than the us teams. alternatively, you would set it up as a continental completion, which would completely work but be really hard to do and explain. if you are desperate to do that you will have to learn about continental rules from someone who 

a) is experienced with continental rules

b) has alot of time

c) speaks your native language

On 19/7/2017 at 18:43, will221996 said:

it might be. if you set up the canada and us only leagues a child leagues and then set the dividing line as the boarder. it still would not work well though as the Canadian teams are disadvantages(lower youth rating higher taxes(unable to compete financially)) so would get relegated more than the us teams. alternatively, you would set it up as a continental completion, which would completely work but be really hard to do and explain. if you are desperate to do that you will have to learn about continental rules from someone who 

a) is experienced with continental rules

b) has alot of time

c) speaks your native language

Ah ok, thanks a lot will221996 for your answer

Archived