UK Work Permit Points System Alternative 1 & 2

Clyde1998

Does anyone know what the difference is between UK Points System (Alternative 1) and UK Points System (Alternative 2) in the decision type settings for work permits?

I'm assuming the original option is the current system. I think that the alternatives relate to changes to the system following the UK's exit from the EU, with one being a 'hard Brexit' and the other being a 'soft Brexit', as I can only see them used in the Agreement Changes for England. Although there may be additional differences between them.

It might have the differences in rules between say, England and Scotland, where there's a points based system that allows Scottish teams to sign non-EU players English teams wouldn't, as rather than the cap based system, they can also be awarded work permits if a players' wage would put him in the top 25 highest earners in the Scottish Premiership, although I believe that rule counts for England, too, but due to English wages it can't happen as someone earning that much would obviously qualify for a permit by his caps.

Archived