Awesome features for the futures

Hedevang88

1. Improve contract terms / conditions

I know you have been working on this topic before on the previously versions of the game. But I still think that more to be done when it comes to the player's choice of club.
Right now, almost all the big talents make the transfer if they reverie an offer from a larger club unless they can´t agree on the salary. But in today’s world of football, there are many great talents that choose minutes on the the pitch before money and fame.

For example, two of Europe's biggest strikers, Mbappé and Dolberg have stated that they do not want to change at all costs, regardless of whether the club is called FC Barcelona or Real Madrid.

More critical and reflective young players please

2. Optional choice of stadiums in the Match engine

It could be nice if you gave us the opportunity to choose between different types of stadiums in the Match engine.

For example, when I play with AS Roma or Hertha Berlin they play in a form of arena that thinks about Alianz Arena (Bayern), Emirates (Arsenal), London stadium (West Ham) Maracana (Flamengo, Rio).

But in reality they all plays at the Olympic stadiums = round / oval stadiums with running tracks. My point is, there are a lot of clubs in this game that plays in the wrong stage shapes. Therefor it would be nice if we could change / choose between stadiums ourself. Either through the editor or inside the game itself like you´ve done with the Fantasy club editor.

Aston villa also plays in an arena, but in reality they play at Villa Park, which is square. With two longside stands and two end stands.
This is just a few clubs. If you make this change, it will help give the gaming experience a significant boost.

3. Higher attributes like in FIFA

I think you should extend the distinction of 1-20 in attributes. I know well it's all the attributes that together constitute a footballers ability. But a mediocre player or even talent someone only have 5 lesser in the for example Hary Kane, a far better finisher. Therefore, it would be nice if you make the expanding. Not necessarily 1-100 as in FIFA. But maybe just expand it with 0-30 or 0-40.

7 minutes ago, Hedevang88 said:

3. Higher attributes like in FIFA

I think you should extend the distinction of 1-20 in attributes. I know well it's all the attributes that together constitute a footballers ability. But a mediocre player or even talent someone only have 5 lesser in the for example Hary Kane, a far better finisher. Therefore, it would be nice if you make the expanding. Not necessarily 1-100 as in FIFA. But maybe just expand it with 0-30 or 0-40.

FM works on a 1-200 system already which is shown as 0.1 to 20.0

The user only sees the number in front of the decimal point unless you look at the training graphs.

• 5 months later...

Archived