Designing a new continent

flipward

I want to design a new continent within the football manager 17 world but im worried about doing all the hard work to find that the game struggles with the format and glitches out and creates problem as the game progresses into the future. My first question is can the game cope and play without any problems season in and season out??

You can't create a new continent, only replace an existing one.  As for your main question, it's pretty vague.  It all depends what you change and how you change it.  Of course the game can cope if you do it correctly. 

21 minutes ago, forameuss said:

You can't create a new continent, only replace an existing one.  As for your main question, it's pretty vague.  It all depends what you change and how you change it.  Of course the game can cope if you do it correctly. 

Lol sorry. Reading back my question i see it is very vague. As an example i would use lets say UK Spain and france as my base for the continent. I would build leagues in all the new continenal regions(counties) and also build a continental competition. Within the edit i dont want to do anything to crazy i just want the freedom to design league structures without the birden of the champions cup getting in the way of any of league and cup structures.

You will either have to replace all countries in the continent, or they'll still be present.  You can't adjust the number of countries in each one or you'll get crashes.  I've used Oceania in the past, and South America, as neither has too many countries to replace.  All the others have around 50 if I remember correctly.  You can probably segregate them all off and have them "separate" but you'll need to complete remodel every aspect, every competition.  It's very difficult to complete isolate everything I found.  All depends how much immersion you want.

6 minutes ago, forameuss said:

You will either have to replace all countries in the continent, or they'll still be present.  You can't adjust the number of countries in each one or you'll get crashes.  I've used Oceania in the past, and South America, as neither has too many countries to replace.  All the others have around 50 if I remember correctly.  You can probably segregate them all off and have them "separate" but you'll need to complete remodel every aspect, every competition.  It's very difficult to complete isolate everything I found.  All depends how much immersion you want.

Interesting.awesome thanks for the info.i will have a play around and see.im very happy to do the hard work and break my brain trying to sort it all out. I will post here once ive started the work. Thank you,i will be in touch.

Archived