setting tactics and set pieces made easier

qDizzy

yea as the title says...  hopefully there can be a faster easier way to set your set pieces....

very tedious.... the tactics are OK but dublicating them would be awesome... i mean i know there are ways to dublicate the tactics and player roles for like your u23 and u18 teams or whatever, just wish it was easier....

set peices are pretty tough and wish there was a way to set it up much faster... and be able to copy from tactic to tactic as long as you have the same personal on the pitch the players should'nt be changing around when u select a new tactic... 

and then if you want to make a changr to your first team... now u need to go through all your tactics to make sure the player is in the right place for the set piece.... 

hope they make set peices a piece of cake for FM18...

I agree. It would be good to have something like setting individuals up to take up certain positions at set pieces regardless of what position they're playing in the formation.

for example, I sometimes play with a single striker and sometimes with a pair. I always want Benteke to be the target man regardless of the formation I'm playing so it'd be good to set it on an individual level rather than on a formation level. 

Likewise if a player gets injured or subbed and their replacement isn't as good at the set piece, it'd be nice not to have to redo all your set pieces again just to fit them in

totally man... hopefully others feel the same way and agree on this post... to hopefully show the guys at SI that that players are having a hard time setting up set pieces if they have diffent formations or if the player gets injured... thanks beardymouse

cheers mate....

• 5 months later...

Archived