What constitutes a big match?

lex311085

In the editor when you create a league structure there is an option to move matches for tv. Under the match type the options for which type of matches to move to create for example a sky sports super sunday the options are "minor matches" "big matches" "shared around" and "big away team attendance." My question is how does "big matches" get calculated? is it based on both teams reputation/finance/league position?

I'd like to get an answer to that question too, especially since the news report in-game doesn't always say that the supposed "biggest match" as set up in the database is the actual biggest match of the week. The news-report can often claim (correctly, I'm not disputing that) that a match that is on a "shared around" time slot to be the biggest match of the week. I understand that which match is the biggest can be very relative depending of the performances of any given team during a season, but I would have thought that big derbies would consistently be considered and scheduled as big matches regardless, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Archived