Budgets after getting promoted to PL?

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what the budgets are like after getting promoted to the PL?

I am currently sat in the play off positions in the championship with readig and with any luck I'll stay there and get promoted at the end of the season, does anyone know what the budgets are like if you get promoted? I know the playoff final irl isl ike the most valuable game in english football with a massive prize fund.

TIA!

Varies from club to club, some boards are willing to throw the TV money at transfers, other invest in infrastructe & others will save money until they become more established in the division.

Reading local and fan here 😁

Though I haven't actually played as Reading in FM17. As Doncaster I went from league 2 up to winning the championship and was immediately given £19 million to spend after having something like 1 or 2 million the year before.

But yeah, I suspect it varies a lot.

55 minutes ago, Barside said:

Varies from club to club, some boards are willing to throw the TV money at transfers, other invest in infrastructe & others will save money until they become more established in the division.

Okay, fingers crossed!

Inb4 I have a crisis and finish 14th

11 minutes ago, Blah_1123 said:

Reading local and fan here 😁

Though I haven't actually played as Reading in FM17. As Doncaster I went from league 2 up to winning the championship and was immediately given £19 million to spend after having something like 1 or 2 million the year before.

But yeah, I suspect it varies a lot.

Jesus thats a fair whack! I'd take that definitely haha.

Loving the reading team. Dying to keep hold of Grabban!

Had a major slump and was sitting in 10th with 9 games to go, somehow managed to pull it off and sneak into the playoffs on the last day. Now going to think about how I can beat Newcastle over two legs...

18 hours ago, Samuste said:

Jesus thats a fair whack! I'd take that definitely haha.

Loving the reading team. Dying to keep hold of Grabban!

I asked for more money in December ready for January and got an extra 17 million too. Still managing to get a healthy bank balance going and expand my stadium. Unfortunately it's likely I'm going to finish 20th, really struggling. 😂

Archived