Jerky graphics after windows update.

I had no problems with my game until the recent windows 10 update. Now during the match the scrolling is very jerky making it hard to watch. Bizarrely it only starts in the second half of the first match I play and persists afterwards.

ihave cleared cache and verified game and its made no difference.

33 minutes ago, Smh66 said:

Yes, I've checked that I have latest drivers

That could be the problem.  I had the same issue after a previous update a month or so ago.  Suddenly even on low graphics all was jerky and stuttering and my PC graphics capability in game preferences dropped from 5 stats to 1 star.  Tried everything including updating drivers and even reinstalling the game twice!!  Nothing worked until a friend suggested to roll back to a previous NVidia driver.  Did that and voila all was fine again and I could run on very high without a problem.  The capability stars still show at 1 star but the performance is fine.  So try rolling back to a previous graphics driver.  Newer is not always better!!!!

My star rating for graphics is still 5. When I load up the game and play first game, the first half is perfect. I start the second half and that is when it becomes hard to watch, jerky as the play moves left and right. 

11 hours ago, Smh66 said:

I had no problems with my game until the recent windows 10 update. Now during the match the scrolling is very jerky making it hard to watch. Bizarrely it only starts in the second half of the first match I play and persists afterwards.

ihave cleared cache and verified game and its made no difference.

I just suffered this problem too.  I went to preferences and selected "auto" for graphics, and the problem went away.  I'm have no idea what it actually changed, if anything....

• Administrators

Some people have had issues with Windows 10/Nvidia making settings changes. May be worth doing as Goosewinkle says above, or if that doesn't help, disable the Nvidia in-game overlay and Windows 10 Game Bar. Details below:

Nvidia in game overlay - http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4228/~/disabling-the-geforce-experience-share-in-game-overlay

Windows 10 Game Bar - http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-3091550/turn-game-bar-windows.html

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

I tried all the above but nothing worked. I then deleted the Creator Update for Windows 10 and reverted to my previous Windows. Everything is working fine now. Many thanks for assistance. 

Archived