Country Map / World Map with the distance between the cities

DBowe

It would be nice to see country/region map with the distance between the cities of teams who will play between each other. (or simply show the distance between the cities). it will give understanding where will be the next game (geographically) (distance to the Training Camp place or tournament)... It will make affect on the transport costs and maybe players conditions.

I don't need the map to be honest but I'd really appreciate if the distance between two cities had an impact on the players's condition, especially in large countries as Russia, Brazil, China or when it comes to international matches.

I don't need this map for British clubs, but it would add to the immersion when I'm a foreign club so I think its a great idea. There are good and comprehensive surveys out there that say the longer a team travels the worse their results get, so long trips having an impact on condition would be a great idea. You could even link this idea in with sports scientists, the better sports scientist you hire, the less condition you lose travelling to long distance away games.

• 4 months later...

Archived