weekly wage budget calculations

I'm very new to FM and have tried searching the forum for an answer, so sorry if this comes through as dense.

Could someone let me know exactly what all gets calculated into the weekly wage budget? I don't see a way in the financial screen to drill down the costs in any detail. I'm playing a lower league team in N. Ireland at the moment. All of the players just have appearance fees and such and no actual wage. I'm trying to work around about 430 pounds a week, but not understanding what all expenses go into that is frustrating. Since the players have no wages, is it counting appearance fees? What about other fees? Is it only counting the costs of the squad I take into matches, or everyone? My weekly wage doesn't seem to change if I take a different squad into a game so I'm guessing that's not how it works. Are staff wages also counted in this number? Do players get paid fees for friendlys?

Sorry for all those questions, but as you can see I have no clue. Thanks in advance for responses.

I'm presuming here you are talking about the budget you are given rather than your own budget that you are limiting yourself to.

You can't actually see is the answer.

Each time you offer a contract it tells you the value for budget purposes but once the contract is signed you can't see it again.  In short though its supposed take into account wages, bonuses which may be adjusted in line with squad status offered and any other fees such as loyalty bonus.

35 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

I'm presuming here you are talking about the budget you are given rather than your own budget that you are limiting yourself to.

You can't actually see is the answer.

Each time you offer a contract it tells you the value for budget purposes but once the contract is signed you can't see it again.  In short though its supposed take into account wages, bonuses which may be adjusted in line with squad status offered and any other fees such as loyalty bonus.

Yes, I am talking about the budget set by the board. Do you know if staff is included in that same weekly number? I see it is two separate numbers in the financials....

4 minutes ago, Galeg said:

Yes, I am talking about the budget set by the board. Do you know if staff is included in that same weekly number? I see it is two separate numbers in the financials....

I don't believe so, it does state that its a player's wage budget but I can't say for sure.

Archived