Saving set piece takers across tactics?

I usually have 3 different tactics installed at any given time. I'd like to save variations of these tactics, but the set pieces drive me crazy. Every time I load in a new tactic, I have to reset all of my set piece takers.

Is it possible to save your set piece takers across all tactics? Or to load the set piece takers from one tactic over to another? Am I doing something wrong? I'm very careful about having the correct players in the correct position for set pieces, so I have a variation of each set piece for each tactic, since the different tactics move players around. But I always want my takers to be in the same order. It's just a pain to have to reset these every time I load in a new tactic.

Right? It's kind of a nightmare. It would be great to assign specific players to positions in a set piece tactic, as opposed to forcing it to be by position. When I switch my MCL and MCR around mid game, I don't usually want them switching within all of my set pieces.

13 minutes ago, Joey Numbaz said:

Right? It's kind of a nightmare. It would be great to assign specific players to positions in a set piece tactic, as opposed to forcing it to be by position. When I switch my MCL and MCR around mid game, I don't usually want them switching within all of my set pieces.

good idea, but how practical? say you bring a player on, that his instruction is already taken, then what does he do? 

what if you bring on a winger at full back because of injuries to defence? are you going to remember to change his role every time? i would probably forget, then cry like a baby that i had no player back from a corner and the opposition stole a draw

too easy to go wrong, too many complications. and it is complicated enough already...

Yes, I change them every time. For my starters it would be much nicer to lock the players in than the positions. Every time I bring in a sub or move someone around right now I have to change things. If I could at least lock my starters to roles on corners, when I move a player and bring in a sub, the moved player would keep his corner, free kick and long throw role.

And you could always default to the sub taking the role of the player he replaces. It would be extremely practical to lock in the players and not the positions. Or at least have the option to do so.

Archived