[suggestion] specific development

borivoje213

This is a mix of youth team and individual development.

Firstly I have my U23s and U18s play my current tactical setup.  I rarely stray from it and I tend to plan future development and signings to stream into it.

--Specifically how the player is played by youth squads. not trained--

One issue I have is that when I look at the tactics screen they use exactly the same player roles and whilst  this is good for those roles that I tend to leave fixed, my first team wide men, attacking mid and central midfielders regularly rotate roles dependent on availability with no fixed preference. 

What I would like is the flexibility to specify a position and role that individual players are use in by my development squad managers so I know that they're both training and playing towards that future role I intend for them.  It might also be useful - for those who don't want to self manage - to have the position and role boxes to be set so you can list a range of roles and/or positions you're open the player to be used in and leave it to the u23/u18 manager discretion.  

For example my wide left is an IF(s) at the moment, but I rotate him with a Winger.  I have both wingers and IFs coming through my development squads.  

So I would have tactical options to 1) leave it fixed, no change 2) Unfix the role in that position to manager's discretion.

And specific player options to select position(s) happy for player to be used in and/or role(s) can be played as. (so you could still fix one but not the other if you want to).

• 4 months later...

Archived