Training/Drills Mode

JBatsy17

Some of us that play Football Manager are "real-life" coaches or starting to pursuing a career in this specific area. Due to my some experience on Football Manager and also to my still very little experience in football coaching (mainly for the reasons of my young age and also because i coach children), my suggestion is that FM would improve and be even more fun if it would have a menu with full training sessions or some specific drills that can improve our team in specific aspects of our team tactics or style of playing that we like to see our teams play. 

These full training sessions would improve a lot the training menu, in my opinion, but also could make "our teams" more customizable and "close" to the player/manager desires . I think that this option could make the game even more fun like i said before but also could make the game even more close to the reality and what is it to be like a real football manager

The speficic drills menu that i´ve already spoke above consists in a short menu with some exercises/drills about various aspects of football such as:

• Passing Drills
  • Counter-Attack Drills
  • Drills for the Defenders 
  • Drills for Strikers
  • Others

These drills menus could improve our team in some detail that we aren´t liking in our teams in-game situations like the bad positioning of our strikers, movements that we would like our wingers to do (for example, the winger cuts inside and shoots from outside the box or even for defining to where or which players/zones our keeper should pass/shoot the ball). The options are almost endless!

Finally, i think that this menu could be complete with the options of viewing/coordinate the training sessions (almost like the match option) and the option of receiving a report from our assistant manager about how the players reacted to the drill/training session and its intensity (this option could be also added) and if the goals of that same session are being assimilated by the team and what we can improve and/or develop.

hey JBatsy17

kinda like the idea myself... totally see where your coming from being a coach and all... 

take a look at this.. maybe u might like this.. tell me what u think... Powermonger made this post.. i myself thougt it was pretty good.. would like to know what u think, being a coach and stuff.. the link is below... 

cheers mate.

• 3 months later...

Archived