Better Historical Statistics for Clubs/Players (simple little additions)

msvensgaard

Hey

I would love to see more in depth statistics for clubs and players. These are fairly minor things id love to see.

Clubs:

1. A top 100 list of players with most games for the club, most goals, most assists etc (I want to remember the legends, maybe try and re-sign that guy who play 200 games etc)
2. Ability to initiate fan-days and invest in fan culture (ie clubs these days do cafes, shops, sections in the stadium, singing seats etc etc)
3. Ability to argue with the board over expectations - "look you want promotion but your transfer budget is 0. Go find private investors for a bigname player and we can talk about promotion"

Players:

1. A filter to show their career history as all games, league games or others (right now it only shows league games)
2. Goals pr minute played for strikers 

1 hour ago, msvensgaard said:

2. Ability to initiate fan-days and invest in fan culture (ie clubs these days do cafes, shops, sections in the stadium, singing seats etc etc)

As far as i know, all clubs are choosing a match for a "fan day" per season.

482730_20170726132610_1.thumb.png.ee28386f365dedc36504e1f1930c8cfa.png

Mine was a failure despite being in the 1st place :)

482730_20170726143746_1.thumb.png.3ec9af4bc356ab7109b9b3fd3ce77196.png

On 10.8.2017 at 11:39, msvensgaard said:

Hey

I would love to see more in depth statistics for clubs and players. These are fairly minor things id love to see.

Clubs:

1. A top 100 list of players with most games for the club, most goals, most assists etc (I want to remember the legends, maybe try and re-sign that guy who play 200 games etc)

+ 1000 !!!

This has been bugging me all throughout the series. 

• 3 months later...

Archived