UEFA Amateur League

New UEFA club competition between low level teams, group and bracket stages, with 3rd position game.

This tournament, the UEFA Amateur League, will see 16 teams play against each other to be the best in Europe.

To make this, the champions and runner-ups of this tournament are used:

• FA Trophy (England)
  • Argus Insurance Division Two League Cup (Gibraltar)
  • FAI Umbro Intermediate Cup (Ireland)
  • Coppa Italia di Lega Pro (Italia)
  • Coca Cola Intermediate Cup (Northern Ireland)
  • Copa Federación (Spain)
  • The FAW Trophy (Wales)
  • UEFA Amateur League (for the first season, the champions of the Tercera División - Grupo IV [I'm basque :P] and Vanarama National League are used)

I would have liked to make a bigger tournament with more countries represented, but I have not found any other working low tier cups.

UEFA Amateur League_0F4E3773-629F-46B6-BE1B-04D5F46ADF61.fmf

UEFA Amateur League_ Vista general Perfil.png

Just now, oche balboa said:

This is brilliant. great work.................. Did you do it as a continental cup? 

Yes and I'm now redoing the edit, because I think that I can have more teams using the third tier of each country.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

@Yespy13, very good idea! Did you manage to solve the "draw is never done" problem?
In your previous file (16 teams) did you included only default cup competitions? What about the 64 teams file?
i'm thinking if it is possible to include classen's leagues/cups as qualififications tournaments to this UEFA amateur league, but maybe it is too complicateted because it's not defeult competitions and it is in in lots of different editor files... 
I'll download your files and take a look. Thanks!

Il 16/8/2017 in 17:06 , PaMi 7 ha scritto:

Good work mate ;)

Your work made remember me an old European Cup, the Mitropa Cup.

According to you, is it possibile to do in FM?

Il 10/5/2018 in 21:20 , Yespy13 ha scritto:

Yes

Last year, I did Mitropa Cup as Continental Competition but, from 2nd season, 2nd tier's winners play only Mitropa Cup and not also 1st tier championship and national cup

• 1 month later...
On 03/05/2018 at 16:57, fkcavas said:

@Yespy13, very good idea! Did you manage to solve the "draw is never done" problem?
In your previous file (16 teams) did you included only default cup competitions? What about the 64 teams file?
i'm thinking if it is possible to include classen's leagues/cups as qualififications tournaments to this UEFA amateur league, but maybe it is too complicateted because it's not defeult competitions and it is in in lots of different editor files... 
I'll download your files and take a look. Thanks!

Did you manage do to anything?

Archived