Purchasing FM 2017

I don't like paying 55€ for FM, because for me, it's not worth it. So, I always try to find a cheaper solution (yes I'm cheap).
However, I am willing to, even pay 100€ for an FM version that will blow me away...

So far I've bought keys for 5 FM versions (13,14,15,16,17):
-2 were from steam (waited till it was on discount both times),
-2 of them were from g2a,
-1 from gk4me.

Activated all via steam with 0 problems and still have them in my steam library (13,14 and 15 are uninstalled):
fm_edited.png

Most I've paid was 25€ I think...

21 hours ago, urbanbushmonkey said:

Looking on Steam FM 2017 is still £34.99 so I decided to shop around, I found the full version plus Touch for £11.99 on CD Keys, I was just wondering before I purchase if anyone has been on this site to buy FM, would you recommend it or is it just simply too good to be true? 

You could google the site and see they've been in business for a while. Then again, there is also the option to pay with Paypal, which is as good as it gets for consumer protection.

There are plenty of legit product/cd key sellers and that's how a large number of people purchase their copies, including myself. The site you mentioned is one of the legit places to buy a product key and has been in business for years. 

One thing to keep in mind when purchasing product/cd keys is that they may be region-locked. It will say so on the product page if it is so read through carefully. 

On 13/08/2017 at 17:42, urbanbushmonkey said:

Looking on Steam FM 2017 is still £34.99 so I decided to shop around, I found the full version plus Touch for £11.99 on CD Keys, I was just wondering before I purchase if anyone has been on this site to buy FM, would you recommend it or is it just simply too good to be true? 

80% off on Steam for the next couple of days if you still haven't bought it.

On 13/08/2017 at 20:08, Footix said:

Why buy FM17 now, when FM18 is just around the corner? 

Some people also simply prefer to wait, and purchase the finished masterpiece; rather than persevere with something that is still usually very much a 'work in progress' until the Feb/March patches arrive.

I only just bought FM17 a couple of weeks ago, as I had a save on FM14 I was enjoying so much, that the last few years iterations of the game didn't offer me enough incentive to ditch that save. Why stop when you're having so much fun, for something that is not finished/polished?

I tried the demo for FM17 a few weeks ago, and finally felt that this version of the game [a culmination of the gradual advances of the previous two with a nice slick coat of varnish] was enticing enough to finally let that great old save rest in peace.

A new season has begun and my old FM14 database [despite manual updates] was just languishing too far in the past for my enjoyment of any new saves I started, and I prefer to purchase a finished product. So FM17 it is. FM18 [or 19] for me can wait until a Spring or two down the line. :)

Archived