Ability to Request Specific Feeder Club/Nation

Samaroy

Simple addition to be able to ask for a feeder club/affiliation from x nation to enable regens from x nation to appear in your youth intake as well as being able to increase profile in x nation and have access to scouting reports of x nation.

At the moment the system works in you asking for a feeder club/affiliation and then why, then the board gives you suggestions to choose from. I think you should be able to request a specific nation or club and interact with your board on how much this will cost and how much of the fee associated with this feeder club/affiliation will be taken out of your transfer budget each year.

Once you have been with a club long enough, the board can offer you the choice to pick your own feeder club. They then try to work a deal and if successful you get the affiliation set up with the club you chose.

On my FM16 save, I had affiliations with clubs all over the world who had excellent youth production, who I had picked myself. 

10 hours ago, Harper said:

When given the option to pick your feeder club, it would be nice to provide a shortlist of clubs, rather than a single recommendations.

For all my parent clubs I get a choice from 3. Does this not happen also for a feeder club? As mentioned above you can choose clubs for a variety of reasons once the board trust you

13 hours ago, MrPompey said:

For all my parent clubs I get a choice from 3. Does this not happen also for a feeder club? As mentioned above you can choose clubs for a variety of reasons once the board trust you

When you request a feeder club, you do get to choose one from a list of options.

My post was in regards to when you pick the club for the board to negotiate a deal with. Rather than submit Club A and basically get a 50/50 shot, I'd like to submit Clubs A, B, C, and D. At which point the board goes away, negotiates, and comes back "We were able to negotiate these deals with Clubs A, C, and D; pick one."

Or even, be able to populate an ever present list of clubs that the board considers when requesting feeder clubs.

In my personal experience......when you have been at a club for a fair while you get the chance to select the type of feeder, e.g. one with commercial revenue, one with options to get players an eventual European work permit etc

I've often had no suitable clubs found. Not sure if this is an FN issue or a situational in game issue. Last year I did raise some bugs around parent clubs which did get resolved. I'll check FM2018 for feeder clubs when released and test this. No pint doing this for FM2017 as it wont get resolved if it is an issue

• 3 months later...

Archived