playing with substitutes

RuiFCP

First of all let me say i love this game, i play it since the Commodore Amiga years when the first CM was released, and i'm playing it since, every year i buy the new version, and my sugestion is about FM 17, and i think tou can maybe improve this for the next year version.

I play my career since i buy the game till next years release, and one thing i like to do is use my substitute players on cup games, i usualy change all the starting 11 players, and one thing i've notice in this year version is if i change all players, sometimes even when i change 5 or 6 it's almost impossible to win the game, even when i play with lower division teams, and i think thats a bad thing, it seems even when i use world class players that are on the bench they can't win a game, and for me it's a bug on the game, maybe you can correct this if possible, of course it's possible for the underdogs win some of this games, but all? just change the starting 11 and the team seems unable to win.

maybe it's just me, but a let here my sugestion for you guys, keep up the good work,

Rui Sousa, Porto, Portugal

Depends on press conference and tactic

And in general it is realistic REal madrid already got kicked off from la copa del rey by a 4th tier team because they played without the majority of their major players

• 3 months later...

Archived