[Suggestion]pls improve game experience

frientz

Great game, but terrible game experience, I mean except the traditional part(data,tactics,transfer).

two problems as blew:

1. when players refuse to play, we can do nothing except drop them in the reserve

state: big club's bid, player refuse to paly. We know we can drop them in the reserve, but we still not happy with this situation. Because even we do it in this way, players still ask us "why".

The interaction options not conntect with this event is the reason. Players still think it's unfair treatment. We can not tell him the real reason. "It's not my fault! It's your lack of professionalism! It's punishment!"

It likes landing a punch on cotton. Bad experience.

And when the farce is over, it's like nothing ever happened. no apology, no feedback. When we play them again, when the next window comes, they **** up again. again and again, terrible experience.

It's real-life I know, but I also know that I am playing a game, I want to happy. Besides, even it bases on real-life, don't u think the stuff between PSG and Verratti is a good reference?

Add some events, pls.

2. never succeed when appeal against a punishment

state: I just want to know anyone different?

If you mean appealing against Red Cards, then they can be successful (same with complaints about pens/disallowed goals - though the best you get from that is the FA being silent) - the match report/commentary will generally mention when someone has got a harsh red card, the ref report in the post-match screen will also give you a hint as to whether the ref made a mistake or not.

• 3 months later...

Archived