Suggestion FM

Kittyan

have couple of suggestions for this amazing game:

1. Add more playable leagues (the same suggestion for FMMobile 2018

2.More statistic when the matches are finished( distance travelled by players in the game, maximum speed for every player, passes completed(successfull passes) ,tackles total won/lost,aerial total won/lost duels won/lost, passing accuracy 90 minutes %, pass distribution % Forward%, left%, right%, backward%, passing accuracy by area% ,total crosses by player % good/bad, average possesion(defence) , total shot conversion rate%                    

3.Training in 3D ( create training session and watch the player)           

4. More interaction with your players and the press.                                  

5. More  official patches or updates                                      

6.The weather condition(heavy rain , snow etc) postponed the games

7.Large database with biography, personal details, history  for all the players with the same coach nationality and real players for all the national team( Germany and Japan fake players)                                

8.More question from the press

9.Pictures for players              

10.More transfer offer                

11.Before important games to give your players bonuses                

12.Realistic salary for the players

13. To see in 3D your reserve team and your Under 19                          

14.To fix the ticket price              

15.To be able to sell a game(match fixing) or when you need your rival to lose or make a draw to be able to give small awards to the team who play against your rival  

16. When you coach second team(ex.Barcelona B) the coach from Barcelona to ask  if you want some players from the first team.

17. More realistic transfer, loan ,exchange players . The players from your team to talk with another club and the you decide if you fine them or send to the reserve team. To be able to talk with players from another team. More talks with another coach about his performance or training method. To talk with your suporters when your team is lack of form.

18. Member board building academy for young players in your country or abroad(La Masia, Hagi academy, Fabrica )

18.To play without suporters at home(Fighting,throwing on the field with objects, your fans to be racist one time per 3 months or More .Pay £50000 fine and 3-5 home games without fans( i'm not racist but many off this thing happened on the stadium).

19.If you manage a small team and apply for feeder team to be able to sign with your recommandation for feeder/parent club.

20.On training to set-up free kicks, corners and penalty kicks. To watch your players how they do in training.

21. The draw on cup matches, Champions league ,Europa league, World Cup ,Euro Championship etc to be More realistic and to watch the draw 3D. 

22. Players who go to bet or trying to fix matches to be suspended 6 months to 1 year from football and the players  who use drugs or prohibited substances to be suspended 2 - 3 years from football.

23. When is transfer deadline, that day should pass a little bit slower.

24. The players should be retire at 38-39 years( I start a career with Spain on FMM 2017 :Casillias retired at 39 with 184 games and 1 goal from the game but My "madness" was Sergio Ramos  because you know when one player is getting older his rating start to drop . When Sergio Ramos retired from national team (38 years old) His total caps was 211 times and I think in the history of the Football Manager games is the most capped player. Now i play with Bayern München in 2033 and if i found Sergio Ramos to be a coach i will take a picture with his stats.)  25.National team to have history stats( most capped player, most Goals,youngest player,oldest player etc) 26. To be able to play with Under 21 national team. 

10 hours ago, Kittyan said:

1. Add more playable leagues (the same suggestion for FMMobile 2018

I guess it's down to licensing. You could always try something like that: https://community.sigames.com/topic/380632-leagues-world-pack-south-america-europe-north-america-asia-africa-oceania/

2.More statistic when the matches are finished( distance travelled by players in the game, maximum speed for every player, passes completed(successfull passes) ,tackles total won/lost,aerial total won/lost duels won/lost, passing accuracy 90 minutes %, pass distribution % Forward%, left%, right%, backward%, passing accuracy by area% ,total crosses by player % good/bad, average possesion(defence) , total shot conversion rate%

I think some of them are already in the game, but sure, why not? (not that I am crazy about it as I won't really look at all those details).

3.Training in 3D ( create training session and watch the player)

It will be boring, who is going to watch his players train? And for how long? There's a discussion here, have a look: https://community.sigames.com/topic/405982-is-training-the-worst-part-of-fm/

4. More interaction with your players and the press.

Don't necessarily disagree, but first it has to be fixed, check what I mean: https://community.sigames.com/topic/403012-media-overhaul-required/

5. More  official patches or updates

If there isn't a need, why?

It's already in the game. I definitely had it once. I guess you want it to be improved, like happening more frequently?

7.Large database with biography, personal details, history  for all the players with the same coach nationality and real players for all the national team( Germany and Japan fake players)

Don't really understand the "for all the players with the same coach nationality". As for the Germany team, it was fake due to licensing (but there was a workaround). From FM19 we will have the real thing, cause SI bought the license for Bundesliga.

8.More question from the press

Same as 4.

9.Pictures for players

Can't do it due to licensing (there is a workaround here as well, google is your friend).

10.More transfer offer

Like, more transfer activity? Sure, but first let them fix the "All my players become unhappy because Team X approached them" which is unrealistic.

Yes to that.

12.Realistic salary for the players

What do you mean?

Can't you do that already?

14.To fix the ticket price

Sure, why not. Check this also: https://community.sigames.com/topic/407833-more-financial-controls-ticket-prices-month-by-month-views-etc/

15.To be able to sell a game(match fixing) or when you need your rival to lose or make a draw to be able to give small awards to the team who play against your rival

They already said they won't do such thing.

16. When you coach second team(ex.Barcelona B) the coach from Barcelona to ask  if you want some players from the first team.

It sure can be improved.

17. More realistic transfer, loan ,exchange players . The players from your team to talk with another club and the you decide if you fine them or send to the reserve team. To be able to talk with players from another team. More talks with another coach about his performance or training method. To talk with your suporters when your team is lack of form.

Sure, why not?

18. Member board building academy for young players in your country or abroad(La Masia, Hagi academy, Fabrica )

This is something I thought of too in my head, but I guess it's not that easy to implement, there will be some restrictions.

18.To play without suporters at home(Fighting,throwing on the field with objects, your fans to be racist one time per 3 months or More .Pay £50000 fine and 3-5 home games without fans( i'm not racist but many off this thing happened on the stadium).

Sure, why not? If you are in bad form for too long for example, you lose at home and the fans become angry.

19.If you manage a small team and apply for feeder team to be able to sign with your recommandation for feeder/parent club.

It happens in-game, but you have to stay at the same club for some seasons. Then the board will ask you if you want to decide all of that.

20.On training to set-up free kicks, corners and penalty kicks. To watch your players how they do in training.

Almost same as 3.

21. The draw on cup matches, Champions league ,Europa league, World Cup ,Euro Championship etc to be More realistic and to watch the draw 3D.

I like it the way it is now. Personally, I don't really care about a "fancy 3D thing"...

22. Players who go to bet or trying to fix matches to be suspended 6 months to 1 year from football and the players  who use drugs or prohibited substances to be suspended 2 - 3 years from football.

Same as 15.

Like what? click continue=one minute? Nooo :D.

24. The players should be retire at 38-39 years( I start a career with Spain on FMM 2017 :Casillias retired at 39 with 184 games and 1 goal from the game but My "madness" was Sergio Ramos  because you know when one player is getting older his rating start to drop . When Sergio Ramos retired from national team (38 years old) His total caps was 211 times and I think in the history of the Football Manager games is the most capped player. Now i play with Bayern München in 2033 and if i found Sergio Ramos to be a coach i will take a picture with his stats.)

Not everybody retires at 38-39 years old.

25.National team to have history stats( most capped player, most Goals,youngest player,oldest player etc)

Can't remember if it's already in there or not.

26. To be able to play with Under 21 national team.

Sure, why not?

As Ilkork said, a lot of your suggestions are unlikely to happen due to licensing or legal reasons. Match-fixing, for instance, will never be endorsed in FM.

You've also suggested some things that are already in FM:

11 hours ago, Kittyan said:

25.National team to have history stats( most capped player, most Goals,youngest player,oldest player etc)

26. To be able to play with Under 21 national team. 

All present and correct in FM17.

11 hours ago, Kittyan said:

Are clubs even allowed to give win bonuses to players for specific matches? If I remember correctly, the Premier League doesn't allow this; clubs have to structure their bonus schemes before the new season and cannot make any changes.

That's why Leicester's players never received huge cash incentives to win the Premier League in 2015/2016. Nobody at Leicester even considered that possibility when discussing bonuses on the eve of that season.

34 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Are clubs even allowed to give win bonuses to players for specific matches? If I remember correctly, the Premier League doesn't allow this; clubs have to structure their bonus schemes before the new season and cannot make any changes

There are some countries that allow that, besides the regular bonuses (apps, goals, etc.) and it's 100% legal. For example, in Greece, Olympiacos' chairman has given extra bonuses to the players, many times. Before important matches, UCL matches, etc.
-He broke the record for extra bonus (in Greece) some days ago when he said to the players "If you qualify for Champions League group stage, here's €2.5m from me to share", which we did.
-Last year, he offered 500k if we would win vs our rivals Panathinaikos, PAOK, AEK, which we did. Then he said "If you repeat it in the second ties, the amount will be doubled", which we didn't.

Many times in the past he offered extra bonuses under various circumstances, almost every year. It's like a tradition here for Olympiacos :D.

11 minutes ago, ilkork said:

There are some countries that allow that, besides the regular bonuses (apps, goals, etc.) and it's 100% legal. For example, in Greece, Olympiacos' chairman has given extra bonuses to the players, many times. Before important matches, UCL matches, etc.

This is pretty common in the Middle East too.

In Brazil this happens too sometimes.

21 hours ago, CFuller said:

As Ilkork said, a lot of your suggestions are unlikely to happen due to licensing or legal reasons. Match-fixing, for instance, will never be endorsed in FM.

You've also suggested some things that are already in FM:

All present and correct in FM17.

Are clubs even allowed to give win bonuses to players for specific matches? If I remember correctly, the Premier League doesn't allow this; clubs have to structure their bonus schemes before the new season and cannot make any changes.

That's why Leicester's players never received huge cash incentives to win the Premier League in 2015/2016. Nobody at Leicester even considered that possibility when discussing bonuses on the eve of that season.

That`s the case with the Premier League, but I`m pretty sure lots of countries don`t have a bonus scheme and the chairman just  comes before game and says "win against bitter rivals, you get X amount of money". I remember each Steaua player getting 200k a few years ago for reaching the Champions League group stage. However, in FM you set competition bonuses for every competition before every season, so you already have an alternative to this.

• 3 months later...

Archived