More realistic values for the future

Blackorder

Hello everyone,

on Database/Nations/Transfer Values, there are some values based on ability ranges. i.e, in England for 131-140 reputation range it is 13.6m $ and for the same reputation range in Holland it is 5.6m $. It gives more realism to the in-game transfers.
So my Question is, Do those values change durin gameplay or they are same from the start ? Let's say i picked Ajax and won CL in 2020, and our League become much more better at 2020. We have better competition reputation and teams has better reputations. At this stage those nation transfer values will be increased ?
I know there are a lot things effecting value of players but if nation transfer values doesn't change in time based on nation/competition reputations i believe it is not realistic. I couldn't figured this so far.

I have used couple future save games but it didn't really give me an idea. I just found that player/transfer values doesn't effected by club reputations.
For more realism, i think players/transfer values should be effected by Club Reputations. Like if i won the CL in the future and increased my club reputations in the world, my players should have better values. And those values is limited by national transfer values which is not that realistic for the future. Let's say i am manager at Beşiktaş (Turkey) and won CL 3 times in beetween 2025-2030. Now my club has World-Wide known reputations and my players has good ability and rates. But it still limits them to max 20-25m $ even if they have 190+ ability. It is acceptable at the start but where my club has grown so much in the future that is really game breaking for me. I love the game so much and addicted to it and i love playing low profile clubs and leading them to glory. But when i have turn my little club into a World-Wide known club i also expect that my players should have a lot more values.
I hope you guys make players values effected by team reputation/competition reputation in 2018.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts :)
and thanks for your hard work to make such as great simulation game, wish you all best

edit : thx for the info Barside (reputation- not ability)

Just a point of reference, the values are linked to a player's current reputation rather than current ability.

As for your question on whether the values change, they do for lower rep nations if the reputation of their domestic leagues increase but it can take decades before it becomes apparent, what doesn't change are the values for the nations that have the highest set values (iirc England, Spain, France, Italy & Germany) as there is no higher value reference data for them to move to.

Obviously the transfer value tables across the entire database will need to be re-evaluated fro FM18 after the recent transfer window & I anticipate that SI are in the middle of testing the balance of proposed changes in the data.

Hey ty for your answer, so highest set transfer values doesn't change. That was my point. I know they are realistic in the present but they should also change for the future. Turkey has 22m $ value at 191-200 reputation (ability) range. Is it means even if i have won CL couple times in the future and my best players (assuming they have that reputation or ability) will be around 20-25m $ which is not making sense imo. Because at that time i'm having much more resources and im economically a lot more better. So those pre set values should change in time based on Competation reputation or avarage team estimated values etc. It will make game more realistic imo :)

The Turkish values can increase because the league has room for a reputation increase & there are higher preset transfer value tables that can be copied as the reputation increases, as I said it can time & certainly wouldn't happen in a couple of seasons or based on the success of a single club.

So let's say for the present day, Turkish league is 10th competition at europe based on reputation, and it became 4th on 2030. Preset transfer values will adapt the this reputation increase ? and they will change ? that was what i was asking, sorry for bad english :) But in my experience so far it didn't change. I played in Turkish/Holland and Scottish leagues. They all became top 5-6 in the europa in the future, but transfer values were still low to other leagues which has similar reputation in the future.

If im wrong then there's no problem at all :) but if those preset values doesn't adapt (change) in time, i was suggesting it would be more realistic for them to adapt.

The values are supposed to change as leagues increase in reputation, there will be other factors to consider but if you've taken a 2nd tier (Turkish) or 3rd tier (Scottish) league to be ranked among the starting top 5 then I would expect player values to increase accordingly & if they haven't then I'd be raising it as a possible issue in the bugs forum.

• 2 months later...

Archived