Non League Players below Conf south/North?

Hi,

One thing I have always thought when playing Football Manager Handheld/Mobile 2014/15/16/17 is that although you can look at non league clubs in the English leagues below Conf North/South ie.. Dulwich, Billericay, Stourbridge, Hereford, Sailsbury etc..... There are only ever about 5 real players at about 100 clubs, for example in the Welsh Lower Leagues and Scottish there are say between 50-100 you can look at, I would guess the size of the database needed for the English Leagues as there are more means there is very little space available? (Which I would understand but the 5 players are always totally random in every way, ie not notable (I think they are just randomly assigned by pot chance from the database). Could it be sorted that the few players that are available to bid on are of note? I.e Jermaine Pennant, Jamie O'Hara, Kevin Foley at Billericay, Darren Purse at Enfield, Barry Hayles at Windsor, Ibrahim Kargo at Dulwich, Michael Gash at Kings Lynn, or if not players with pedigree some of the hot talent at the top of the scoring charts.

Just an idea, would really welcome some thoughts/input?

Thanks Alari, that would be great, there are many people who start off at the bottom of ladder on Football Manager games and will look at the lower league clubs for players and well as alot of people who play the game who love and follow non league any input or changes for the better in this area would be fantastic.

Thank you.

Archived