International Management better on Touch?

Having just watched Australia claw their way to another agonising win, I have the itch to try out International Management and show they could be a lot better with some proper tactics.

My question is, comparing the Touch and Full, is there any reason not to play Touch? It seems the extra features of Full are redundant in this case given that there is less developing of players compared to Club. In fact, the instant tactic familiarity seems a big reason to play Touch. The only feature I think I would miss is media interaction to help build atmosphere around the rarer, crucial fixtures (though it can sometimes be a pain). I can see the benefits of playing a dual club-national save or a journeyman but for a dedicated international save? Please let me know if I've overlooked anything else or what platform you use for a dedicated International Management save.

On 11/10/2017 at 05:45, toysattic said:

Having played internationally on both versions I am really loving the touch version. Have done saves with Italy and am now 4 games into a save as Israel manager. I recommend giving it a go.

Thanks, sounds like I will load up a Touch game then! Might try a full game later as a dual club-international to bring through some youth as well to compare but sounds like Touch is the way to go.

Archived