Best Tutors on Game

Bilbaoboy

This is Probably obvious to alot of players but when it comes to tutoring there a few must haves that i always get no matter who i am because they are cheap and outstanding tutors for prospects, Angelo palombo, leandro Romagnoli, Emar Spahic (free) Drogba (free) Alessandro Diamante loric Cana(free) Lass Diarra(free)  perfect tutors Drogba in paticular he only lasts until december but you have enough time to tutor one player and it take effect leaving them with a perfectionist personality which i have only ever seen in Christiano Ronaldo

Are there any others out there ive missed with exceptional personalities maybe a few ppm in there also

Paul Galimi, Brad Bartels, Peiser have the best personalities in the game (all model citizens), however I haven't been able to get players to inherit their personalities (I'm sure there's some criteria for that).

Afaik there are only 3 perfectionists in the game, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suarez and ter Stegen.

Palombo, Rodrigo Taddei, Kallstrom, Herrera, Valencia and Luisão are some of the players I use for tutoring.

yeah i think what it is say you a born leader its a mix of the determination, personality and leadership so if its a rookie who has 5 leadership he wont get it but he might become determined or something

ill have a look at the others

Who is Brad bartels and paul galimi,  what league?

Archived