Youth Developement and Training

selvarajsatish

Hello,

I would really like to put in some ideas of my own. Especially in the area of youth. Why are the 'Talent' stars fixed ? Can't a player go from 2 stars to 5 stars if he works really very hard in training and gives good performances. And also making the PA variable. Who would want a player who is 120/200 PA ? Well what if his personality is good and his character....can't that shape him into a better player ? Then what's the point of training..just improving stats ?

My point being. PA should be variable and so also the talent stars. It all should depend on the manager how he takes even a 120 PA player to 180 CA depending on where he plays the player and what roles he assigns to him and the type of training.

A real life example would be Harry Kane. Who was he in FM 2015? and Who is he now ? I am not trying to belittle the player but if given a chance a player can shine.

And also I would to emphasize on training groups. Make training groups or let us customize our very own training groups such as Forwards, Wingers (ATT/DEF), Midfielders (ATT/DEF), Defenders. Why should the whole team do a defending training or attacking ? Matchday training is understandable...but general training ? And also the coaches can study or learn from their seniors and enhance or hone their skills. For ex. a staff improving from 1 star to 4 stars (Consider Leicester or Hoffenheim...did they give amazing performances due to their 'star' players? No. It all depends on your training methods and type of coaches)

• 1 month later...

Archived