Average Rating - Per Competition

IOA

Hopefully a simple addition/request (if it already isn’t in the game!),

I currently manage my beloved Besiktas in Turkey and alternate my first XI depending on the Competition played. The Turkish Cup is quite weak and therefore my players usually do well and achieve high average ratings, however, when it comes to European Competitions, those individuals who played well in the Cup and who I give a chance to, don’t.

So my simple request would be, could it be possible to sort/vary the display of average ratings by competitions instead of me clicking on each player one-by-one and seeing how they did in each competition, this would help me and hopefully others by seeing how the player was able to cope/perform in different competitions and work out why it was, e.g better performance in Cup football compared to European may mean the player isnt good enough for that step up, etc, etc.

Hope it makes sense,

IOA

If you are on the squad view selecting the stats -> Competitions view allows you to display the various stats just for that competition, you can then customize the view adding/removing the other stuff you want, then repeat for each competition and you should then be able to switch between the custom views at will.

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you are on the squad view selecting the stats -> Competitions view allows you to display the various stats just for that competition, you can then customize the view adding/removing the other stuff you want, then repeat for each competition and you should then be able to switch between the custom views at will.

Thank you!

Feel free to close thread.

• 1 month later...

Archived