My requests for the new game

Amunt

Short and, simple I've got some ideas I am really missing in Football Manager 2017. I am going to try to to use my best English.

1. The option to be a real life coach. For example, if I want to simply be the current manager of Valencia, Marcelino, this would really be a nice option. I like to have a file were I am myself and start without a club, and a save file were I manage my favourite club. And then I have to use the editor to delete the current manager of my favourite club, and other players have that manager as "favourite person" etc. In general, I think this would be a very nice feature added to the game. It would be HEAVEN if you could include this in the beta already as you can't use the editor, I am dying waiting for this game lol.

2. Let's  say you have wingers and play the 4-2-3-1 and want to switch to 4-4-2. The wingers that have the maximum rating in the AML/AMR position as the role "Winger" could have a very bad rating in the ML/MR position. This is very annoying as both  the MX and AMX has the role "winger". If a winger has the maximum rating in the AMX role, he should also have that rating in the MX role. Also please watch in real life players and make sure you watch their versatility. There's a lot of mistakes made here. For example in Atletico Madrid, Saul and Koke has been playing in the ML/MR roles, and in previous versions of the game they are useless in these positions, like they never played there. Carlos Soler in Valencia this season has been brilliant in the MR/ML position, please don't make him a CM-only(asking as a Valencia-supporter :)).

3. The 4-4-2 formation is a real problem in this game, as in defence they just stay upfront, far away from the rest of the team - leaving the defence undermanned. This works okay if you man mark the opponents CM/DMs, but there is problems when the opponent change formation and in different situations where the opponent plays with one CM and one DM for example. It would be wonderful if you could come up with a better solution for this. If you look in real life at clubs that play 4-4-2 like Atletico, Valencia, Espanyol and probably a lot of clubs in England where this formation comes from, the strikers always cuts passing lanes and work behind the ball if needed, not only pressing the back line. It looks ridicolous when you are defending with a flat two lines of 8 players and 2 forwards are standing up front like statues.

4. Please fix the amount of penalties missed. I am playing the FM17 right now(feeling pointless as a new FM is coming in a couple of days lol :P) and AT LEAST 90% of the penalties are missed from both me and the opposition, lol. 

5. When you are negotiating with the AI managers for a player. Let's they there comes a bid for one of your players. Sometimes the AI just illogically backs out. I mean it makes sence if you put a WAY to high price. But this just seems to happen too often when you negotiating close to the bid. I don't know if it's just me.

I probably have more ideas that I can't find in the back of my mind right now, I'll fill it up later. You are doing an amazing job and I love this game. Peace out.

Amunt SI(means GO SI :))

• 1 month later...

Archived