FM2018 - What's your PC/LT spec, how many nations, leagues and players do you load?

Hi all, the beta is out and we are all staring our new careers. In the newer versions of the game I do struggle to grasp what is a decent amount of nations, leagues and players to load for my setup.

So I was wondering what others tend to do, but also what you PC/Laptop spec is and how fast the game runs for you?

My spec is an i7 4790k @4.6ghz, 16GB (2x8) DDR3-1866 (and a GTX980ti which I suppose is kind of irrelevent for FM). I tend to load 100,000 players and a round 20 nations, but the star rating on 2018 sees me fair worse on this version of the game.

What do you normally load? What is your spec? How does it run for you personally?

Thanks.

This is an impossible question to ask because what game speeds that are acceptable for some are slow for others and vice-versa..  Dont over worry about the performance stars as this is just a snapshot at a given time- if the game runs fine, as it should with these specs, then that is all you need to be concerned aboiut.

2 hours ago, Robioto said:

Hi all, the beta is out and we are all staring our new careers. In the newer versions of the game I do struggle to grasp what is a decent amount of nations, leagues and players to load for my setup.

So I was wondering what others tend to do, but also what you PC/Laptop spec is and how fast the game runs for you?

My spec is an i7 4790k @4.6ghz, 16GB (2x8) DDR3-1866 (and a GTX980ti which I suppose is kind of irrelevent for FM). I tend to load 100,000 players and a round 20 nations, but the star rating on 2018 sees me fair worse on this version of the game.

What do you normally load? What is your spec? How does it run for you personally?

Thanks.

Eighty eight leagues, on large DB. Game runs absolutely fine, very quick.  i7 3770k, 16gb RAM.   I think I load most nations apart from Wales, Ireland, N. Ireland and... singapore i wanna say.   But yeh, no matter wha year i get to it runs absolutely great.  FM18 it is running like a dream too

2 hours ago, FrazT said:

This is an impossible question to ask because what game speeds that are acceptable for some are slow for others and vice-versa..  Dont over worry about the performance stars as this is just a snapshot at a given time- if the game runs fine, as it should with these specs, then that is all you need to be concerned aboiut.

Yes, hence asking this: How does it run for you personally?

Archived