Are You playing with your hometown team?

I used to play as my home town club Nottingham Forest but after starting so many games with them in the past i don't tend to any more. I usually start at the bottom now with a really small club and try to work my way up. I'm currently living in Hong Kong though so i've taken over my local club currently, Happy Valley.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way!

They're not in a playable league, I even doubt there are more than a couple of actual players in the DB... And even if the roster was full and the team selectable, I wouldn't still play with that bunch of losers.

I always have a save with 1FCK, (Kaiserslautern, hometown and favorite club), but the lack of the full German league system makes it unejoyable a few years in. That will be fixed this year with the new editor though!

I'm currently playing with 1860 Munchen, and my Red Devils are silently weeping on my hard drive somewhere.

I always start with a big team just to get used to any new features that are in the game. For my career game I always pick my home town team(well the blue side of my hometown anyway:D), Dundee FC.

My hometown club is sadly an amateur club, so it's not in the game.. not because amateur clubs aren't in the game, but because they aren't even playing at the highest amateur level.

Would love to play with them though!

Well my hometown team are far below the BSN/S level. I have been able to play as King's Lynn and Norwich City which are pretty close by. I find playing as Norwich City very stressful though as I support them in RL, it's odd really as playing as any other team a bad losing streak has very little effect on me.

I cant play with my local team as the're one leauge below the BSN so for some strange reason i often play of Blyth Spartans

I have no idea why there like 150 miles from me probably has somthing to do with the unique name and thinking it will be funny to see Blyth v Barcelona in the CL final with Barcas normal logo and Blyth's greek helmet thing logo

My home town team is Matlock Town, so I edited them into the Blue Square North in place of Vauxhall Motors. After a couple of poor season I got them to the Coca Cola League One but the game crashed and I lost the save.

I've currently started a save with Derby County but things aren't going well at the moment and I'm fearing the sack lol

I never played Flamengo (I grew up in Rio). I lived in Chicago and Ibiza, so I sometimes play Chicago Fire and Mallorca (never tried Eivissa FC).

I am a cosmopolitan, and prefer to play challenging teams with some reputation and glamor... :-)

No way!

They're not in a playable league, I even doubt there are more than a couple of actual players in the DB... And even if the roster was full and the team selectable, I wouldn't still play with that bunch of losers.

I'm sure the club loves people like you living in the town

Archived