Huge Database FM 2009???

ive tried the fm08 huge database panels file and while it works (loads up most players ) it obiously has its drawbacks... mainly compatibility, i.e some panels in the game are missing and you cant press continue etc...

therefore

unless someone knows what to edit in the actual panels.fmf file we'll have to wait

You can load up all players from a lot of countries to get a huge db. A lot of leagues helps too.

Till fm08 you could only load all players from a single country, not from one or several leagues.Loading many leagues solves the database size problem but may bring your pc to its knees!

ive tried the fm08 huge database panels file and while it works (loads up most players ) it obiously has its drawbacks... mainly compatibility, i.e some panels in the game are missing and you cant press continue etc...

therefore

unless someone knows what to edit in the actual panels.fmf file we'll have to wait

Yeah, I found the right place in panels.fmf. It looks like Huge Database option is once again just commented out. I think it's not safe to just edit the fmf-file, though.

• 1 month later...

Archived