Loan preferences

CarZar

Can't fint this topic anywhere and your search bar just times out, when I search for "loan".

It would be nice, when you place a player available for loan, that you can set some preferences for the loan, before an actually bid have been made.

Such as "playing time", "able to recall", "position", maybe even at what level of league.. just as minimum requirements. It would make it a lot easier to be sure, that your young players get to a club with your requirements, without spending all the time looking through ALL the bids on your young players. Which is a lot, when you're a top club. I know that you can use other staff members to do the job, but even with top staff members they still accept bids from poor quality clubs and rubbish deals. 

I hope it make sense.

I agree, when I have a player on the development list the delegated staff member accepts bids for valuable and rotation squad status at the same time, only rejecting backup. I should be able to set him to reject rotation but I can't (or can't see how to).

Adding set leagues to accept/reject would be natural progression of this option too.

• 1 month later...

Archived